Inspecting / Audit Reporting
- The internal cleanliness condition of heating, ventilation and air-conditioning HVAC systems is no longer “out of site out of mind” thanks to the latest advances in HVAC inspection.
- CDC Services provide inspections and 3rd Party Audit reporting of Kitchen cooking extraction systems and HVAC systems. The findings from the inspection process are reported in a written evaluation of findings accompanied by supporting digital images may be used to meet Property Management and Insurance compliancy.
- To comply with Australian Standards - AIRAH HVAC Hygiene Best Practice Guidelines and duty of care requirements.
- Budget estimates for systems and components that require cleaning.
- Post work Inspections and photographic reports provide proof of value for money and to verify the cleanliness levels are in accordance with the AIRAH HVAC Hygiene Best Practice Guidelines.